The New preconstruction by RELATED from $244,900
Sophisticated design, unique location and timing make Baltus House an incredible opportunity.
Nested between the Design District (with it’s mega development of uber luxury retail neighborhood) and Bay Point and Biscayne Bay, Baltus House offers easy access to all the exciting new stores, galleries and restaurants in the area, quick drive to Miami Beach, Downtown, Museums, Airport and more. This location allows you to enjoy ample views featuring Design District, Midtown, Downtown and the Bay.
BALTUS headquartered in Marbella Spain is known for its devotion to design and quality. They are positioned between the top furniture brands in the world and their interior design is impressive. BALTUS’ designs in the lobby, elevator foyers and common areas will elevate the standard of living to all residents.
The New Miami is shaping right before our eyes, this is the best time to purchase in BALTUS HOUSE take advantage of the initial price offering.
This is the preliminary information:
- 167 units
- 17 stories
- Pool on the 7th floor (enjoy the sun all day long!)
- Beautifully appointed Clubroom (7th floor)
- Roof top terrace with Hot Tubs, Summer kitchen and spectacular Bay views.
- Estimated maintenance 60 cents/sqft
- Estimated delivery March 2015
- Estimated Groundbreaking: September 2013
- Residences: Studios; 1 Bedroom; 1 Bedroom+den; 2 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom units.
- Interior design: BALTUS
- Architect: Cohen Freedman & Encinosa (also designed Bellini, Brickell on the River, etc)
40% at closing (estimate March 2015)
|BALTUS HOUSE||Prices, sizes and availability are subject to change without notice|
|Two Bed Two Bath|
|One Bed One Bath|
Hurry this opportunity won’t last!
Sales Manager | RELATED